Video Live Streaming (7:30 a.m. onwards on 15th March) :
Life and Message of Sri Ramakrishna Deva || Swami Shantatmananda || 2021
Sub: Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna Deva’s Tithi Puja
Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna Deva’s Tithi will be celebrated on Monday, the 15th March, 2021 as per the programme schedule furnished below: –
|Vedic Chanting and Bhajans||5.05 a.m. onwards|
|Special Puja, Bhajans and Havan||7.30 a.m. to 12.00 Noon|
|A short speech on the Life and Message of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna Deva||11.00 a.m.|
We will be issuing coupons at the temple gate up to a maximum of 80 for sitting in the temple on first come first served basis. Devotees who are leaving are requested to return the coupons at the gate so that the same can be reissued. So please don’t carry the coupons home. Please note that we will provide only a thin sanitized seat for sitting in the temple.
Another about 200 devotees can be seated in the Vivekananda auditorium where all temple activities will be webcast Live. They will also have the opportunity to offer Pushpanjali, etc.
No one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting. Devotees have to do pranam and immediately leave the premises.
The programme will be webcast live on YouTube so that the devotees unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from their homes. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the function.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees need not offer pranams to monks by touching their feet. Instead they may offer pranams with folded hands.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Devotees wishing to contribute may go to the “Online Donations” section of our website ( https://rkmdelhi.org/donations/ ). They can also remit money through our bank account the details of which are given below : –
R K Mission Branch
Ramakrishna Ashrama Marg
New Delhi – 110055
Name of the Account: Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi
A/c No.: 909010039128925
IFS Code : UTIB0001007
MICR Code No. – 110211072
If you avail the second option i.e. remitting the amount through our bank account, please send an email after remitting the amount mentioning your postal address, the purpose of donation, your PAN number (in case the amount is Rs. 10,000/- or more), your contact number and the details of the amount remitted (i.e. date of donation, amount donated and bank transfer details).
Yours in service,
A few photos from this occasion: