Video Live Streaming from 8:15 pm:
SRI SRI KALI PUJA
We are glad to inform our devotees that as was done last year, Sri Sri Kali Puja will be observed with image worship on Saturday, the 14th of November, 2020. The Puja will start around 8.15 p.m. and will go on throughout the night. It will be accompanied by singing of Kali Kirtan bhajans. Devotees wishing to attend the Puja are requested to enter the premises before 10.00 p.m. after which the main gate will be closed to prevent entry by outsiders. However, those inside the premises can go out at any time. There will be prasad distribution at the end of the Puja early in the morning on the 15th. Devotees are requested to attend the Puja and also partake of the prasad, as in previous years.
However, this year the sitting arrangement, etc will be as per social distancing norms. The temple Nat Mandir can comfortably seat around 75 devotees who will be accommodated on first come first served basis. No one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting. Devotees have to do pranam and immediately leave the premises.
Further, excepting fruits no other offering will be accepted. Of course, you can always contribute money by way of donation. Please don’t bring too many bags, etc and restrict your personal belongings to the minimum.
The Puja will be webcast live on both YouTube and Facebook so that the devotees unable to come to the Ashrama can attend from their homes. The relevant link would be shared by email at least a day before Puja.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Persons above 65 years of age or below 10 years of age are ADVISED not to visit the Ashrama.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees need not offer pranams to monks by touching their feet. Instead they may offer pranams with folded hands.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Yours in service,
Ramakrishna Ashrama Marg
(Near Ramakrishna Ashrama Marg Metro Station Gate No. 2)
New Delhi – 110055
Tel.: 45626785, 41071817
A few photos from the occasion: