Live Streaming Video from 7:30 am onwards on 14th June:
Sub: Snan Yatra
Snan Yatra is a sacred day when ceremonial Abhisheka is performed to Lord Jagannatha at Puri Tirtha Kshetra. Fifteen years ago on this holy day the footprints of the Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi were installed in our shrine. In commemoration of that sacred event, SPECIAL PUJA AND HOMA will be performed on Snan Yatra Day this year i.e. on the 14th of June, 2022 (Tuesday), from 7.30 a.m. All the devotees are invited to attend the puja. But, no one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting.
The programme will be webcast live on the Ashrama YouTube channel so that the devotees who are unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from home. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the Puja.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
• Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
• Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
• Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
• All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
• Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Devotees wishing to contribute may go to the “Online Donations” section of our website (https://rkmdelhi.org/donate).
Yours in service,