Live streaming video of the celebration:
Sub: Phalaharini Kali Puja
The 29th of May, 2022 is Phalaharini Kali Puja day. It is on this day nearly 150 years ago Sri Ramakrishna worshipped the Holy Mother as Divine Mother Shodashi. On this occasion there will be a special puja and bhajans from 7:30 pm in our temple. Devotees are welcome to attend the puja. But, no one will be allowed to stand in the temple if there is no place for sitting. However, devotees can also watch the programme sitting in the Vivekananda Auditorium.
The programme will be webcast live on the Ashrama YouTube channel so that the devotees who are unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from home. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the Puja.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
• Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
• Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
• Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
• All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
• Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
Devotees wishing to contribute may go to the “Online Donations” section of our website (https://rkmdelhi.org/donate).
Yours in service,