Mahashtami Puja || 13-10-2021 || Durga Saptashati || Chanting || 7-30 AM onwards
Durga Saptashati || Chanting || 12-10-2021 || Swami Shantatmananda
Durga Saptashati || Chanting || 14-10-2021 || Swami Shantatmananda
Sub: Durga Puja and Lakshmi Puja Celebrations
We are happy to inform you that the Delhi Government has relaxed the norms for assembly in religious places. But, in closed places the gathering is restricted to a maximum of 200 people or 50% of the capacity of the halls, whichever is less. We hope to allow an assembly of a maximum of 200 devotees (80 in the temple and 120 in the Vivekananda Auditorium). Hence, from Wednesday, the 6th of October, 2021 onwards devotees can visit the Ashrama from 6:00 am to 12:00 noon and again from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Those who want to sit in the temple will be allowed to sit. We will be providing sanitized seats for sitting. So, please don’t bring any seat (Aasana) for sitting.
Further, except fruits no other offering will be accepted. Of course, you can always contribute money by way of donation. Please don’t bring too many bags, etc and restrict your personal belongings to the minimum.
During Durga Puja i.e. on the 12th, 13th and 14th of October, 2021 we will be conducting Devimahatmayam (Durga Saptasati) chanting on all the three days as per the following schedule: –
12/10/2021 (Saptami): From 8:30 am to 11:00 am
13/10/2021 (Ashtami): From 7:30 am to 10:00 am
14/10/2021 (Navami): From 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Devotees who wish to participate in chanting are requested to bring their own copy of Durga Saptasati.
We will be issuing coupons at the gate itself up to a maximum of 200 (first 80 for the temple and the next 120 for the Vivekananda Auditorium) on first come first served basis. Devotees who are leaving are requested to return the coupons at the gate so that the same can be reissued. We will be issuing different colour coupons for different days. So please don’t carry coupons home.
On Ashtami, as usual there will be Puja, Homa, etc starting from 7:30 am onwards. At the end of Homa those present in the temple can offer Pushpanjali.
Sri Sri Lakshmi Puja will be observed on the 20th October, 2021 in the evening starting from 7:30 pm. The Puja will be over before 10:00 pm.
All the above programmes will be webcast live on both YouTube and Facebook so that the devotees unable to come to the Ashrama can participate from their homes. The relevant links would be shared by email at least a day before the function.
We once again furnish below the Government guidelines: –
· Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the Ashrama. Anyone with 99 degrees F and above temperature will be denied entry.
· Devotees with symptoms of cold and cough will be denied entry.
· Social distancing norms are to be strictly followed at all times inside the Ashrama premises.
· All visitors MUST wear face masks while inside the Ashrama.
· No offerings will be allowed inside the temple. The same may be deposited at the temple entrance and will be used after being properly disinfected. For the time being devotees may bring only fruits (not sweets) for offering.
· Devotees coming by vehicles will be allowed inside the premises after temperature check of all the passengers including the driver.
This circular is valid only up to 15th of November, 2021 unless there is any further change by the State Government.
Yours in service,